Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thought it was about time I shared some of our holidays pics with everybody!! The dust has settled finally!

This bird is a bleeding heart pigeon from the Phillipines. I thought it was amazing.

The pic of me is of my greatest pleasure ! A top loader that I can ADD socks to and it DOESN'T take 2 HOURS to complete a load. Guess who has a front loader!!!! Grrrrrrr




And this is the path around Lake Eacham. A beautiful spot. Lots of people swimming- next time I def take my bathers!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the photos Linda and you look fantastic in the laundry photo. You look in great shape.

Sounds like you had a great holiday

Debstar said...

Laundry should be banned on a holiday. Yes you look fantastic, I'm dead jealous.

Have a Happy Christmas.

Unknown said...

I LOVE doing the laundry with the top loader! Sad - isn't it? lol
Have a lovely Christmas , both of you

little rene said...

God i can't believe how great you look Linda! I hope I look thta good at your age. You remind me a lot of my very inspirational trainer :)
Have a great Christmas xxx