Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Graduation, ends and holidays

Graduation of the students from TAFE was a very emotional affair. It was an end of an era for them and for staff as this program has been running for about 12 years. It was really a sad event with lots of emotion. I felt like I had done about 10 rounds in the ring with Mohammed Ali!
Next comes my holida -only 2 more sleeps and then we're off to Port Douglas again! I've just packed my bags and now starting to make lists- just can't wait!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

Can't be to hard packing a bag for Port Douglas. Swimmers, towel, thongs, hat and block out. Don't forget hat and block out!!!

It's been muggy. Just warning ya.
Have a great time.

Kristy said...

Wow Port Douglas sounds amazing.

Have a fantastic holiday :D

Unknown said...

thankyou both of you. I just put 'hat' on my list deb-thankyou for reminding me! And.....I love hot and muggy!!!