Saturday, December 06, 2008

Fat and Full in PD

Well...here we are in Port Douglas!! It's just awesome this weather- warm and muggy with a faint breeze. I just love it. At the moment I've just succombed to one of these wickedly delightful ice creams- hence the title of this blog!
I've also just finished reading ' Nights in Rodanthe'. I'm wondering if it was written with a movie in mind or whether cos I know it's been made into a movie I'm seeing it like that. It just reads a bit 'movie like' which is a shame cos the story is ok. I'm going to see the movie/dvd just for interests sake.
Tomorrow we're heading to Ravenshoe to have a ride on the steam train. A delightful experience that we/ve done before and well worth doing again. Last time at the end of the line when they have to change the train around, there was a magic show. We all sat on improvised chairs in the middle of the paddock with this older gentleman doing his magic tricks- it was 'perfect'!!

No comments: