Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Life in the fast lane

Looks like the next few weeks in my life are taken care of! Just signed up to do a certificate in Fitness for older adults. It's a dvd and workbook which needs to be read, watched and assessment completed- I've read pages 1-2!!! At this rate I'll be finished when I'm about 60!! Which isn't really all that far away- yikes!!!
Haven't really got anything else to say- life chugs on as normal. Up early, in bed late, continually tired, eat too much and love my exercise!!

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hello Linda :)
I wanted to say a HUGE warm thank you for all support and kind words you've left for me with the crap that's been happening the past month. Every bit of kindness I've received has helped me smile, even if just for awhile. I know the light at the end of the tunnel will come, and its messages of support that really help me see through the fog.

Thank you so much for that.

xxx

Unknown said...

you are most welcome selina :)