Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to the busy life

For a while now life has been pretty cruisey on the work front. I still have one shift at the gym plus personal training clients dotted through the week. Next week I start teaching at tafe again! Just for Monday morning which fits in beautifully with the gym shift. It does make Monday a looonnnng day though- 8.30am til 9pm. However that is my busiest day so it's not all bad! I've also picked a bit more work at another gym which will be a bit spasmodic but should fill in some gaps. So- all that and the course I'm trying to do for fitness for the older adult will mean that life has busied up quite a lot! I like being busy I seem to get far more done in my life when I jump from one thing to another!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It is good to be busy Linda. I find that I get a lot more done as well when I am busy. It is strange... Whereas when nothing is on I get very lazy and don't want to do anything.

Debstar said...

I'm feeling mighty guilty right about now.