Saturday, February 28, 2009

who wants a computer? Going free!!!

Damn computers!!! I'm so sick of the jolly thing! Having major problems with the internet and still not fixed. I alternate between thinking- I can do without the internet and just not bother pursuing it ( in my lesser rational times!) and then I get bloody minded and think its not going to beat me! It's a long story and started with my ungrading my monthly limit- well since then I haven't had any connection so I guess that really did fix my monthly limit!
Other than that all is well. Had the first class at tafe and that went well apart from first time apprehension. All gym work is progressing and my working out and exercising is also into a nice steady pattern. Consistency certainly does make a difference. I'm the lightest I've been since I was growing up ( 56kg) and feel really fit and toned ( well apart from my derriere- but it is a lot better than it has been and my stomach.......lol perhaps I'd better just look at my arms!) So all in all- life is pretty sweet. We're at our son's place babysitting tonight and the two girls are sleeping soundly- just beautiful!

2 comments:

Kek said...

Hmm, saggy-butt syndrome.... been there (still a work in progress) -you need to work on those glutes!

You gotta get those muscles working HARD. A bit of size on the ol' glutes, and it's amazing how much lift you get. :o)

Squats, squats and more squats. And low, low, LOW!

Unknown said...

I squat, squat, squat and go as low as I can! hmmm...perhaps I don't work out quite hard enough! Or maybe it's all those twistie packets I keeping finding in the car?- who does put them there???? lol