Saturday, May 02, 2009

A good Week


Had a great week! Started at a new over 50's class at another gym. This is a class that has been going for some time with the same trainer and getting good numbers. I was rather apprehensive because I'd hate to take something that worked and mess it up! However the class was lovely and seemed to enjoy doing some different things. I guess the next time will be 'crunch' time! What if nobody turns up???? lol

Got my mojo back a bit- did a bit more exercise this week although nothing like I had been doing. Time seems to be the issue but I know that is really just an excuse. Found these in my travels through priceline- lol- and somehow they found their way into my bag and then into my tummy! I need to repeat over and over again- "I will NEVER buy these again'!

No comments: