Friday, May 08, 2009

At the gym this morning trying out Kerryn's 'crazy assed cardio session' and LOVIN' it!! I did actually survive but not only that I really enjoyed the challenge. I adapted bits but not too much. I'll definitely do it again. I have written similar programs ( prob not quite so tough) for a few clients but haven't used them as part of my own workout. It made a great change as a cardio workout as I get really bored with the bike or treadmill.
After this I went for a swim which I haven't done for a few weeks. It was really awesome. I swam well ( well- it was good for me!) and after felt very relaxed and fit. I love this feeling! So thanks Kerryn for the program and setting up a challenge that I just needed!.

3 comments:

Kek said...

I told you it was fun, Linda! :o)

I do some steady-state cardio, but it mostly bores me senseless, so those type of mixed-up sessions are more my style.

I give those to my clients too, and I have a rule that I have to try it out before I inflict it on anyone else...

Glad you enjoyed it anyway, and good on you for taking the challenge.

Unknown said...

Yes you did tell me and now I believe you!
Got any more up your sleeve??

Kek said...

I have lots more. Will post some when I get a chance.