Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So good- I'm doing it twice!

I'm actually away again this weekend- but this time it has been planned for a little while. My birthday on Monday so we're celebrating by going away Thurs, Friday and Sat nights. This time to Wangaratta- which is still Vic. Basically there isn't much to do up there which is why it's one of my more favourite places!
I can't quite get my head around the fact that I'm going to be 57 on Monday. It just seems unreal and sounds so old- and yet I don't think I feel any different to 20 years ago! 60 is staring me in the face! lol. I really don't mind and anyway there's not much I can do about it anyway. I'm fitter and stronger than I was 20 years ago. I've got more wrinkles and some grey hair- but I guess it aint going to get any better so I'd better be thankful for what I've got now!
I'll make sure I have some pics of our weekend- lol- of us doing 'nothing'!

No comments: