Thursday, May 21, 2009

Onward and upward!

Just wrote a post and deleted it- what a moaner I sounded! lol. Got an aching back ( maybe from yoga??) and I think that, combined with thinking 'I'm 'over' work has made the past two weeks not as enjoyable as ususal. However!! the weekend is nearly here, next week is another challenge and adventure and I'm not going to moan any more! Exercise this week has been somewhat spasmodic but with a sore back it's probably not a bad idea not to go too hard at it. Getting a massage tomorrow- can't wait! I'm loving my 50's groups at the gyms - they are such a nice group of people- very appreciative and enthusiastic. Lots of good stuff going on here!

5 comments:

Kek said...

Maybe you need a holiday, a few days off or some othe rkind of change? Sometimes we just need to recharge out batteries...

And moan away - it's not like you do it constantly. You do get a moan allowance, you know.

;o)

gypsy77 said...

Lol on Kek's comment about "Moan Allowance".....I like that!

I just wanted to thankyou for what you said a week or so ago. Your right...I'm letting what happened "float" around in my head at all times of the day and night. It's just doesn't sit right with me yet and Ty's latest set back has brought back some "issues" that I didn't think we would have to face again so soon.

Ty still has pneunomia and it seems it's his right lung thats the problem. Funny how the hospital thinks it could just be a coincidence??!! He's never had asthma or a single chest infection before he broke his arm.

Sorry...I'm rambling like this is my blog!! I just wanted to thankyou! Linda, you have given be some great advice over these last months and I am very grateful.

I'm still reading your blog always!!!

xxxxxxx Bec

SeLiNa said...

I was going to say take a holiday too ;)
Thanks for you comment on my blog, everyone's support means heaps!!!

Unknown said...

I reckon I should take your advice and take a HOLIDAY!!! actually going away next weekend for 3 nights and off to port douglas at the end of july- can't wait.

Unknown said...

Thanks bec for your comments- that was really nice of you to say that. Hope ty is on the improve- you sure have had a tough time of it this year. Thinking of you