Saturday, June 06, 2009

Long weekend bliss

Don't you just love long weekends? Thankyou Lizzie and happy birthday! Haven't done a lot today but then I've still got two more days! Yaaahhh!!. Went out for a run this morning but a headache sidelined me and I ended up only walking. Didn't go to gym for the same reason. 2 panadol and 2 sinutabs later and I'm floating with no headache! lol. Going dancing tonight and then hopefully bikeriding, gym, run and walking on the rest of the weekend. I'm getting back into it after having a sore back for a couple of weeks. My foot isn't an issue anymore. It's still there but in the whole scheme of things it doesn't bother me much. If it gets sore after a run it seems to settle down in a day or so. Now looking forward to going away at the end of July. That should be my motivation. Hope everyone else who is in a 'long weekend ' state has a great 3 days break

No comments: