Thursday, June 11, 2009

My past few days

Well....referring back to my previous post I reckon I've put that saying to the test and proved it absolutely correct. I've failed to plan and have most definitely and delighfully 'failed'. After reading Kek's blog and reviewing my past few days I think I have the ammunition to drag myself out of the gutter and start the slow climb upwards! lol- it's not actually as bad as all that- but improvement is definitely needed. When I next write on here I'm going to report a much better few days!

2 comments:

Kek said...

Make a plan Linda, and just follow it. It doesn't have to be an elaborate plan, or a difficult one - just something you can stick to.

Unknown said...

well kerryn- I did a bit better today. I just can't bring myself to eat much for b'fast ( an apple does it) but for lunch I did make better choices. Unfortunately there were some liquorice allsorts in the cupboard and I raided them this afternoon ...but...to my credit there are still some left!! and now...I'm sitting here with a cup of tea trying to convince myself that I'm NOT hungry ( which I'm not) and that I don't need to consume the rest of the L,A's!!!