Monday, June 08, 2009

My mantra

A saying has been popping into my head lately- I think Kerryn quoted it recently and I've seen it else where- 'If you fail to plan, you plan to fail'. I think there's a major message in there for me- I know I keep getting caught out foodwise and the only thing to do is to plan ahead. I'm way out of control at the moment although today has been a much better day. Last night I had the munchies and made a slice- fatal!!! Today I sliced it up for hubby to take to the girls at work- I need to get it out of the house! So- I aim to plan for the next few days at least. Exercise is fine- I love that part- it's just the eating that needs reining in. I'm not overweight but I don't think my diet is at all healthy. I'll see how much improvement I can make!

2 comments:

Kek said...

It's always the food, Linda ...with almost everyone I meet.

I rarely bake any more, for exactly the reason you said: I just keep eating the stuff because it's there.

I don't know who coined the phrase originally, but I got it from Bill Phillips and it's always worked for me. Planning is good. :o)

Debstar said...

Linda, if you were to be described overweight then I would just have to go and shoot myself now.

You have a better figure than most teenagers! If you weren't so nice I would have to hate you. lol