Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!!

Had a fantastic time at gym this morning. Did Kerryn's 'Crazy Assed Cardio Session' and then hubby was showing me how he could use the chin up bar to stretch...well I couldn't resist it!!! I know I can do at least 2 chin ups with a great struggle but it's been a while since I tried. I got out 3 really good ones with more left in the tank had I been inclined!! lol I'm a great one for making sure I don't over do it! I felt so strong and able- it was great!!! Now I know that effort will seem very minor to many people out there- but I was mega pleased with what I did and knowing I could have done more! ummm........I'm now going to ignore my rather stiff neck and look onward and upward! lol

1 comment:

Kek said...

Fantastic effort, Linda!

I can only do about three unassisted at the moment ....working on it!