Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Princess for the morning

Well.....I've spent the past hour primping, preening, plucking and dyeing, washing and polishing until I've scrubbed myself to within an inch of my life! Now I'm ready to have "lunch with girls" - at Clover Cottage! Apparently a lovely cottagy thing- as a fund raiser for breast cancer. I'm really not a sit down at lunch time and natter for hours type of person ( especially the 'dressing up' part) but I suspect it will be fun and it's good to do something different. I was instructed by my ladies that jeans were not on and nor were trackky daks! doesn't leave much left in the cupboard- but at least I'm clean and plucked and polished and buffed!!!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

You can even pretend to be a LADY.

Kristy said...

Enjoy, have a ball and I hope you found something in the cupboard

Kek said...

I'm sure you scrubbed up very nicely, Linda.

I like a dress-up affair now and then. Not too often though, I'm strictly low-maintenance.