Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Yaaahhhh- I've finished! Not sure my waistline is enjoying the study but at least I've finished the first round! we're going away for the w/e so I really needed to get all this finished before we went. Assignments are due on Tues and then we will have more set for the next week. However it can't possibly as heavy a work load as this has been. We ultimately end up giving an hour training session to the group- half hour training and half hour assessment. I'm sure I can think of something to yap on about!! Off to work now and good to get some movement back in this body!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Good for you.
There's still my homework you should be doing.

Kek said...

Oh yeah! Competition is always a good thing... :o)

I keep meaning to get me one of those kettlebells....