Friday, September 04, 2009

Boxercise- OUCH!

Did a boxercise class with Catherine ( daughter) on Thurs night- and good fun it was too! We shared a bag and took turns in doing the combo's. It was funny to see her foot appear left and right and then it was my turn! I took it easy with the hardness of punching cos I know I'll just end up hurting something. It was a good class actually- only small amounts of time on one combination, followed by a minute or so or cardio and stretching and then back to the boxing. Meant not too much consistent stress. I was pleased to see, that although I'm slow., I could out 'pushup' the two young girls near me! We were all doing 'girlie' pushups so it was pretty easy- and they were struggling!! Yahhhhh for 'nana power'!!!
\Next time I go to see catherine ( an hour away) we're going to do an army style circuit- with kettle balls etc. Looked a bit manic but lots of sweaty fun! I could so with having a good sweat-I'm a bit of a princess and don't really push myself all that hard- lol

No comments: