Sunday, January 31, 2010

this is it!

Tomorrow's the 'day'! up and out early with my best clothes, bag in hand and my bestest 'teacher' voice! lol. I have done so much preparation that I have enough work to last me til about June. It's not concientiousness that drives me, it's fear of not having enough to do and having all these faces looking at me saying 'what now/" lol
Training for the run for kids (14.7km- I think) is going well. Running a bit more each week and still able to use my legs afterwards. I ran on Saturday- 6km straight- and my hammy was mega sore. Stretched afterwards ( ooooooohhhhhh the bliss and pain of it!) and amazingly I was fine for the rest of the day and the day after- phew! I'm not having any problems making the distances lung-wise, it's just the aches and strains that I'm carrying, but maybe I've now turned the corner!

No comments: