Monday, June 11, 2007

I've been tagged by ms-attitude and therefore have to give 7 random facts about myself. Here goes
1. I was born in Wales and came out here when Iwas 5.
2. I have 2 sisters and am the youngest.
3. I have been mad on horses since I was about 8 but didn't get one til I was 22.
4. I met my husband when I was 15- we got married when I was 21.
5. We want to move to northern qld for at least a year- he would like it to be forever!
6. We have two children and two little granddaughters- all of which would make moving away forever really hard to do- if not impossible
7. This is the best time in my life- so far

I think most other people on here have been tagged so I'll just leave it at that!

2 comments:

ms_attitude said...

See, had I not tagged you I wouldn't have known we shared a madness about the equine beasty!!

Unknown said...

ahhh.... a fellow obsessor!!