Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Went to physio yesterday and was told I could do a BIT of running- like a minute every 15 minute walk. Well... no sooner said than done! Off I went and for the rest of the day my footed killed me! However the physio did say it was how it pulled up the NEXT day that was significant. Lo and behold- my foot was no worse this morning! Yah!! I LOVE IT!! Just the best feeling- running. So good I did a bit more today with a client and now my foot doesn't feel too bad at all. I think I'd better not over do it though- so back to crawling for the next few days

2 comments:

Debstar said...

It's about time that foot got better! Hope it continues to mend quickly. No mention about your swimming exploits, you must be getting better by now.

Unknown said...

It's funny that you should mention the swimming cos I went today and as I left I read the sign on the door. 'Thankyou for coming. Come back again soon,. I thought to myself......well- I really did enjoy that today!!!! Now that's a first for me! I can't say I;m improving- but I am getting less put off by it!