Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm about to have a big, big, big whinge!!! About my foot!. I am so tired of it it's driving me crazy!!! This morning I get up and it's not too bad. During the day I stand and talk to someone for a while and it HURTS!!. Keeps hurting until I want to stamp my foot in frustration, but knowing that will only hurt it more, I don't!. Then, after having lunch it's not too bad and right now it is much better. It's the inconsistency for no rhyme or reason that I can see that is so frustrating!!!!!
Phew- feels heaps better now. I'll keep icing and stretching and going easy on it until the frustration builds again!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

It's a new look Lindy Loo. You must be bored.
I guess you'll just have to make the most of the good times with that foot until it gets better.

BTW There I was thinking you were a cat lover and now you've introduced the dog. Did he ever go on runs with you?

Kek said...

I sympathise Linda - injuries suck! I've just hit the 2-year mark with my tennis elbow, so I know what you're feeling.

Just do what you have to do to make it better...

Unknown said...

deb- yeah I was bored and frustrated! lol
Ash is a strange dog- great in lots of ways but very timid of lots of things. I used to walk him but after he panicked when he saw a group of footballers running on the path and pulled me out into a service road ( right next to a busy main road) I decided my life was prob worth more than his fitness! He now leads a stress free but sedentary life ( unless chasing rabbits counts) on our property!!
Kerryn- thanks for the sympathy. I guess when you challenge your body- bits can start to disintegrate- 'thems the breaks'!!