Thursday, May 24, 2007

Nobodys made a comment on my spotty horses!!! How disappointing- I think they look really cute!
Had the best morning today. I do a regular computer class and , at the moment, am struggling through Excel. It was assessment time and I actually was able to create a formula!!! YAAAAAHHHHHH ME!!! I am so bad at mathematical things so this was a real coup!
For anyone who reads the Womens fitness and health magazine- debstar and I crack a mention in it too! Our pearls of wisdom are sprouted on page 66!

2 comments:

Kek said...

Ah yes, the spotty horses are cute, alright! Watch out Linda, they may begin to take over the house!

Debstar said...

Wow Linda, fancy that we're in the magazine, we're stars!

Excel is really easy once you get the hang of it. Mind you I was never given proper lessons. My boss at the time showed me what parts of the program I would need to use and then left me alone with it. I bought a little book called Excel for Idiots which was great so I pretty much taught myself. Later on we had a temp. come in & she showed me even more. To be perfectly honest now that I haven't worked in Excel for a few years I wouldn't have a clue where to start with the formulas. You'll love it once you figure it all out. The only time I use it these days is to set up a training program on it. No need for formulas there.