Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tomorrow is the begining of G.E.L. (Good eating life) I've spent the w/e making most of the time before I really do try to eat far better than I have for some time. I meet with the lady at the gym for an 'evaluation' of what I've had for the week ( strictly speaking 4 days- cos I def aint counting or recording the past two days!!) I've made my food for tomorrow so should have 1 day where I can hold my head up! It's getting caught out with nothing prepared that is a real downfall- but that's not rocket science- I really did know that!!
We are also starting the 12 week challenge at the gym this week - I think. Should be a good week!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Good luck for the next 12 weeks. Are you going to try counting the days backwards again? I'll have a smartie for you.

Unknown said...

Waaahh-- I've been fairly good for 2 WHOLE DAYS!!! I'll fight you for that smartie!!!