Sunday, May 13, 2007

These are my latest acquisition- and a step ( hahaha) away from my usual Asic Kayanos. Actually these are one of two pairs of shoes I bought! Decided I needed a change from my very uncomfortable asics- and lashed out and got some Brookes. So far- very pleased with them. My foot has been decidedly less sore since wearing them and hopefully this will continue. I am getting so tired of being injured- I can feel my fitness slipping away-just as the kilos will be slipping on. Bike riding or swimming are my best options at the moment and both are so HARD!!!


Did an extremely decadent thing on Friday- went to the movies at 10.40AM!!! Had an offer from my middle sister that was too good to refuse. So- the three of us ( and one other fellow morning movie goer) saw the 'History Boys'. Not a movie I probably would have chosen to see- but I just loved it. Not the usual glitzy hollywood hype- more alternative I guess. Would thoroughly recommend it.

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Movies in the morning.....hardly decadent. Now if you said it was champagne, chocolate and movies at 10am I would be impressed. Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself though.