Tuesday, May 22, 2007


well- here it is in all its glory! No sign of me aboard as yet. Actually this is a really crappy pic- can you see the extremely messy background? Everything was put on hold while the bike emerged.
I've been doing a lot more cycling at the gym cos I can't run so now my knee is playing up! I think I'm reduced to swimming- and then my nose will play up. Perhaps I'd better just sit in the corner and become resigned to getting fat!!
Going to have an x ray on my foot tomorrow and then off to someone- not sure what he is but he has helped my friend. Hopefully may have some ideas on how to FIX ME!!!

1 comment:

Cherub said...

Thank you for reading my blog Linda. I am so looking forward to working in the industry.

As for the messy background, - my computer faces away from the rest of the room for a reason - I don't need to look at the mess.