Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting back on track

I ran/walked 3 km this morning- rather reluctantly- so at least ventured forward instead of standing still like I have all week! I'm hoping that the more consistent training I've done in the weeks leading up to this will hold me in good stead next Sun when I do the run for the kids. Heard from my daughter ( Catherine) that she ran 10k today so she will most probably run out of sight from me! Atleast it will be good to be at the starting line together. It always amazes me how much you can do when the pressure is on- I'm thinking ( and hoping) that I will be able to run much more when I'm surrounded by people and distracted from thinking of all the sore and puffy bits I'm lugging around! lol- I sound like I'm about to put one foot in the grave!!! I'll keep you posted !

No comments: