Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lazy week again!

Having a lazy sort of week again- had a 'procedure' on Tues which meant an anaesthetic and that has left me feeling rather achey and whoozie- not really enough to forgo ALL training- but I guess a week off here or there isn't the end of the world as long as I get back into it next week! Run for the Kids is on the weekend after this one- 5th April. Yikes! perhaps I should have been a bit more vigilant with exercise. It's prob time to 'taper' - lol - how can you 'taper' from 'nothing'!!

3 comments:

gypsy77 said...

Hehe, I like that!

Are you in for the 14km? I have until tomorrow to decide if hubby and I will do it.

We kinda feel we should. The Royal Childrens means alot to us now.

Hope you feel better soon.

xx

Kek said...

You sound like me Linda - ah, the run's six weeks away. Plenty of time to train.

Oh. Four weeks to go. Better do a bit of training.

Crap. It's next week. Maybe if I run the next three days, then rest up...?

LOL.

Glad I'm not doing THAT one.

Unknown said...

gypsy- yes- doing the 14.7km with my daughter. I'm going to run/walk it and I expect there may be more walk than run!
kerryn- lol- I'm in tapering mode now it's ok !