Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Organisation

Got home tonight at 6.30pm and needed to leave to go out to tea with friends by 6.45. Home again by 9.30pm and then it was a rush to get stuff together for tomorrow. 6.30am- bike class, 10.45am- Yoga 12.20pm- bible study, 4.45pm- clients for personal training. Inbetween I need to go to tafe to do some preparation. So- it was a case of packing enough changes of clothes so that when I step out the door in the morning at 6.15 I have everything with me. AHA! the penny dropped!!! Why don't I come HOME after cycle and shower at home etc etc etc and then go on my way to the rest of the stuff. So now I'm lazing around without the pressure of preparation- ahhhhhh bliss! lol
Had a great workout this morning- run on treaddy, a bit later all over body work out and now with very tired triceps! Yaaaahh- I love this feeling. Didn't weigh myself today though- not sure what they would say!!

No comments: