Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some days are diamonds- some days are NOT!!

Dragged myself around the lake this morning! last week was far easier. Started the morning with a pounding head which translated itself to a stitch on the second lap. Had to stop a couple of time which I never usually do ( cos I figure if I do that once it will get easier and easier to stop when it gets hard!!- gotta flog yourself sometimes!). However I did stop but that didn't actually help the stitch so I thought better to keep running and get it over and done with. The third lap I ran and walked which was much easier and the last lap I connected up with my friend and we walked. So- I covered 12k- running 6 more or less straight through and covering the rest with about2kms of run and the rest of walk. The 14.7k by April is looking okayish I guess. I'll get through even if I have to crawl! Gym after that which was also hard- perhaps I should have just stayed in bed today! lol. I just cannot do anymore than 4kg for front raised and lat raises- at least not without losing form. grrrrrrrr. On a good note- managed to leg press 110 kg on thurs which is big for me- and left me with a good amount of DOMS!

1 comment:

Kek said...

Yeah, some days you just don't have it. There's always next time.