Friday, July 24, 2009

5 more sleeps!

5 more sleeps til we head up north again!! YAAAAAHHH! I can hear the waves rolling in and feel the sun beating down on me! ( well ...actually the sea is fairly calm and it could be raining- but I really don't care!)
Had a few body issues this week- elbow has been funny for a while now. It hurts when I wake up in the night but I can reproduce any action that actually hurts it! Went to a sports manipulation person who said it was a pinched nerve and twisted tendons. Anyway I usually have good results from them whatever they say it is. It hasn't been sore at night- but while I was doing a dumbell chest press- second set- it suddenly decided that it had had enough and I couldn't hold the weight up! It was really strange. Then when I was at the gym today I could feel that the right arm wasn't as strong as the other. Maybe the nerve isn't firing up the muscle like it should or something. Anyway I'm taking care not to lift weights over my face!
The right side of my bum has been sore too! Right in the middle of the glutes. Going bowling with my '50's ladies' didn't help- but lots of stretching has.
Tomorrow - off to mini blaster conference in city. I've done this a few times before and always picked up some new idea plus some CEC points!
that's all folks!

No comments: