Friday, July 10, 2009

oooooohhhhh- perfection!

At last the call came at 5am this morning! I was down there , albeit a bit blurry eyed and unwashed, by 5.45am. Only to be told by mum to be that she thought it could be a 'false alarm'!! ahem........at 5 days over and pains coming every 5 mins or so.....I don't think so!! Ariel was born at 10.10 this morning- all 9lb 1oz of her!! She is just gorgeous- so perfect! I wasn't going to see her today as I'm sick ( bronchitis) but her mum rang and urged me to come in- not that i needed any urging. Had a quick cuddle- did I say before that she is gorgeous and just perfect???? lol
I wish I could put pics on here but I don't think mum and dad would want that- however it might be worth asking!
that's all folks- I'm going off to cough and blow my nose yet again!!

3 comments:

Kek said...

Congrats, Linda!

Photos would be nice.... :o)

Kristy said...

Congratulations Linda, I'd love photos too, but can understand if you can't.

Debstar said...

OMG 9lb 1!!! It brings tears to the eyes just thinking about it.
I love the name. I'm so jealous, you have a baby you can cuddle and kiss and best of all you can give her back when you're finished.

Hope you get better soon so you can get in some more germ free cuddles.