Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back in the saddle again!

I dragged myself off to the gym this morning and jolly glad I did too! Sometimes that first step is the hardest but once done- then zoom..... back to normal! The class was a circuit which means fairly low key but lots of fun. It was taken by the gym instructor who mostly climbs the walls with his enthusiasm so the time went quickly and I didn't have time to sook much at all! lol
This afternoon I've been on the computer doing planning for TAFE. I'm glad I'm not at home too much - I would just get to be like the side of a house- munch munch munch the WHOLE time! lol
Off to work tomorrow ( evening) so it will be good to get back there too

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It is nice to get back into it. I have just got back from first run in months and it felt great to be back out there again, but very slow :P

Debstar said...

Circuit is/was my favourite.