Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Expanding families!!

Granddaughter no. 3 is due this Saturday- 4th of July!! Prob won't arrive on the day but won't be too long after. I can't quite believe that my headbanging, dreadlocked heavy metal follower son is such a family man now. I'm waiting till all the girls reach teenagehood then revenge will be sweet!! lol
No swimming tomorrow again but I will hit the gym and hopefully with a bit more enthusiasm than this week. I'm into quite a good routine of classes, cardio and weights but sometimes the mojo is a bit low- however!!!_- I rarely miss a session mostly cos I know the second time it will be far easier to miss as well.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

You can just hope and pray that they love Hanna Montanna type music and that they play it day an night. Your son will go grey in no time.

Unknown said...

hehehe-they are well on the way to doing that already!!