Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cardio circuit


I've been doing a cardio circuit for a few weeks now, really enjoying it and last night I could actually feel it being easier.

It goes like this

treadmill- 3 mins ( 30 secs walk, 30 secs run)

lower body- squats and shoulder raise

treadmill ( gradually increasing speed and incline)- I do the treadmill between each of the following exercises

upper body- pushups

lower body- lunges

upper body- lat pulldown

lower body-sumo squats

upper body- d/b chest press

lowerbody- squats

upper body- row


then I repeat the whole lot- if time is running out or I'm feeling a bit shattered I group two exercises together and this means less treadmill for the second time around


By the end of this - bout 1hr 15mins I'm dripping!!! it's a fun way to get some cardio and the time goes quickly. It is also helping me get more running into my workouts without stressing anything for too long.


1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

That looks like one tough workout, no wonder you are dripping by the end of it!

Hilary xx