Monday, January 25, 2010

Here we go again!

TAFE starts next week and I'm starting to get that 'school feeling'. You know the one where you wake up at night planning in your head what you need to do, the one where your tummy turns over at the very thought of it all, the one where your head is full of what needs to be done! lol
Even I can't stand myself when I'm like this!! I love the teaching and it will be fine- but no matter how long I teach for I still get that old 'school feeling' just before term starts! grrrrrrr!!!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I remember that school feeling very well before each term and that was just as a student lol...

I don't miss school at all, but I sometimes wonder if I would like to be on the other side of the fence.

You will be fine Linda, but have you got your new school books, bag and shoes all ready :P

Unknown said...

yes! got my best bib and tucker!!! plus about 40 exercise books which I got for 5c each!

Debstar said...

Yep, I'm getting that feeling too. But I'll be on the receiving end once again. In-the-Middle and I are doing Human Movement and Australian Society this year. Fun times.

I've got to be ahead of the game with Human Movement. I already know where the piri formis is, it lets me know constantly.

Unknown said...

that's a great part of your body isn't it? along with the iliotibialiosisbandisitis....etc....lol see- I know my stuff too!!!
good luck with the course. It's heartening to know that people on the 'other side' get anxious too!