Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a productive day!

I've basically had a whole day at home ( I work at 5.30 tonight) and as at 1pm I have cleaned, tidied and thrown out the study/computer/junk room. It's still a long way from perfect but I have disposed of 3 green bags of rubbish! I need to add to my new years resolutions
1. DON'T buy any more fitness magazines
2. DON'T buy any more fitness books
3. DON'T eat popcorn while on computer
4.DON'T let the cat sit on the ironing board ( and that ones going to be the hardest!)

I think I'll go out now- half a day at home is about enough for me today!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

LOL I love number 4 Linda... I put the ironing board up specially for the cats (after I found Jasper loved it so much the first time I used it). They had a ball on it last night :P

Hilarious Zena (little kitten) was climbing it trying to get to Jasper who was at the top pushing her down... Very cute when they play together. Lucking I don't iron much

Unknown said...

I love the picture conjoured up with your two! I don't iron much either- it always has a cat on it!!!