Wednesday, January 06, 2010

new year reso's


This is my list of new year resolutions! To be documented and me held accountable!!
Not sure what order the pics will be so you'll have to work it out- out of 2 pics it won't be hard!
1. Years and years ago before my eldest granddaughter was but a twinkle in her daddy's eye (like 8 years) I bought a book which had instructions on making an interactive felt book for kids. As you can see- I've made it to D ( c is behind B and shares the holes). With my youngest granddaughter prob being the last grandchild I'm likely to have perhaps this had better be No 1 resolution!
2.- I want to get a 6 pack or at least a 4 pack or something vaguely resembling muscle type things on my tummy
3- I'm planning to do run for the kids again- providing I'm not crippled by then
4. house improvements- any house improvements will satisfy this resolution
5 I'd like to study again this year- maybe literacy or ESL or something along those lines
and that will be all for now!

5 comments:

Debstar said...

Who knows, you might have that book ready for your great grandchildren.

Unknown said...

Hmph! do I detect a smidge of sarcasm?????

Debstar said...

Nah. Just being honest. lol

Unknown said...

Well I've made the most progress with it for at least 3 years- just by finding it in the sewing cupboard!! lol

Kek said...

Well, now you've made it public, you're committed Linda...