Sunday, January 17, 2010

Recap on resoultions


I was at my middle sister's place to day and she asked how my resolutions were going!! Well.... I struggled to remember them actually! Had another look and I can say I am working on 'run for the kids'. Gradually extending my running and my leg is holding up ok. It gets stiff and sore the rest of the day but by the following one- it's not as bad. I remember last year- deciding how to 'taper' when I hadn't really done any training! Again - injury was jumping up at me. However- managed to get through that one so hopefully this will be the same.

This same sister sent me some old pics of my horse- thought I'd put it on here just to brighten up this post! Get a look at the high waised jeans and tucked in sweater!!!! what were we thinking of!!!! And selina- now THAT is truly a 'lard ass!! lol

No comments: