Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day- 123??? It sure seems like that long ago I was posting about my fitness achievements. They seem to have been put in the back blocks for the time being. However I did run 10k on Saturday so I'm on track ( no pun intended- but it was rather good!!) there. Had the 2 days orientation and Yikes!!!! Talk about information overload! Not sure how this is going to work out but hoping that how I'm feeling is my usual state of panic when trying something new. I feel really lacking in 'real ' knowledge - like instructing on the equipment and being asked scarey questions- but I guess I can only learn. Shadowing for 3 shifts and then thurs I'm on my own!!!!!

2 comments:

Kek said...

Ah, you'll be right Linda. Watch one, do one, teach one - that's how it works! You'll be an expert in no time. You're just out of your comfort zone.

Unknown said...

Oh- I absolutely know I'm out of my comfort zone- but then I need to be! I comfort myself with the thought that eventually this will be my 'comfort zone'!