Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I started the day with a humumgus list of 'things to do'!! and yes- gardening was one of them! well I'm sorry to say that ALL the other stuff got done but no soil tainted my dainty little hands! I think it might have been my husband telling me to be careful as he was sure he saw a snake under the geranium bush the night before! It could have been a 'whopper' designed to keep me out of his domain- but in actual fact he could have been right. We do get snakes here and sometimes around the house. Tomorrow I intend to make up for it. However I do have a lovely clean and relatively tidy house and 3 lots of sparkling windows!!! Suit is at the dry cleaners and all the bills are paid. That is so much more fun than gardening!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Now I would spend all day in the garden and the house would stay in its usually messy state so I think you are so clever to get so much done. Maybe you can do the garden today. lol

Unknown said...

well- read my next blog and you'll see that I did just that! Also my middle sister is keeping track of what I do by reading all this! Better keep to the straight and narrow ! lol