Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I've had two shifts at the gym and survived to the point of enjoying it! Feel very much like the new kid at school and shadowing another gym instructor is a bit difficult at times- but basically it's been great. The Wed morning shift was something to get used to! I have to be there at 5.45am and as it's a half hour drive away I had to get up at 4.30am. I do like early rising but that is in the middle of the night!! Had a work out there on Tues as much to get used to all their equipment. Hmmm.... maybe I overdid it a bit cos I can feel just about every muscle in my body!! Even my abs which I thought has disappeared over time.

3 comments:

Debstar said...

Enjoy those early starts now. Just think how much time you'll have for yourself at the end of the day. I bet it won't be so much fun in winter though.

Kek said...

Welcome to my world, Linda! I regularly get up at 4:30am. Ugh.

Glad the job's going well.

Unknown said...

It did pass my mind that in winter this could be awesomely disgusting!!!