Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ran 11km + on Saturday so really pleased that I'm on target for this run in April. Had a good run and plenty more fuel in the tank when I finished. Isn't it amazing how one week you can feel as though you couldn't make one more step and then a week later it all seems fairly attainable! Hope I have one of those weeks on April 1st. Had a gentle (Hah!) reminder from my middle sister Judy about the 12 week challenge I set myself this year. like- was I still doing it- just as I was about to tuck into a pancake and ice cream!!! I guess I asked for that!
This week I start the gym shifts without shadowing anyone- that's right- all on my own ( with the other staff around of course!) On one hand I'm really looking forward to it but there's also the part that says- new things- terror!!! lol

2 comments:

Debstar said...

I know you'll do just fine Linda. Just keep reminding yourself that the majority of the clients won't know half as much as you do.

Unknown said...

Thanks deb- shift 1 went well- phew!!