Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday started out a bit 'ho-hum'. Nothing really planned to do except meet with school buddies for coffee later in the day. Wrote my 'list' and changed the order about 6 times till I finally settled on the garden! yah!!. In the middle of the dust, sweat, dog, cat and weeds my telephone rang and out of the blue it was a job offer at a Fernwood gym - one that I had applied for previously as part time reception. Well... if that didn't turn me up side down!! for about 5 mins. Went down there and had a chat and decided that this was far more 'me' than the other gym- so feeling really guilty I rang them- but they were fine about it. So.... I start on Monday shadowing someone and prob for the rest of my shifts that week. It's Mon 2-9pm, Wed 6am-1pm, Thurs 5-9pm and every second Saturday 8am-4pm. I'm really delighted and now, instead of feeling apprehensive I feel really excited at this prospect, yaaaaaahhhhh

No comments: