Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Damn it!! Why didn't anyone tell me that gardening is just like house work!!! As soon as you do it someone comes along and undoes it! First it was the dog deciding that what I actually had done was create a nice clear place for him to lie in all this heat. Then the birds decide that I've raked the leaves so they can then have a playground in them. And now all the weeds are having a field day growing back again!!! Perhaps I should concrete it all and paint it green!! Grrrr.

3 comments:

Debstar said...

I reckon that plastic pretend grass looks good maybe you could try that.

How's the job going?

Kek said...

Well, If they TOLD you beforehand, you never would have done anything. As for housework, I'm seriously thinking about getting a cleaning lady again. I just can't keep up and nobody else in my house seems to give a rat's. Not enough to actually DO any housework, anyway.

Unknown said...

Deb- I'm thinking plastic flowers might be the go too!! The job is going well. Starting to feel more at home with it and really enjoying all the clients that I help.
Kerryn- bring on the cleaning ladies I reckon!!!