Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh Dear- is it Day 21? Anyway- exercise and eating has been rather wayward this week. I could list all the reasons (excuses) but I think my main problem was the lack of planning. I find that writing down the exercise I plan to do for the week makes it happen and planning my daily menu helps to stop that impulse eating. That said- I did do 9k this morning so I'm on schedule for the Run for Kids in April. Went to a masseur on Wed who always has a great effect on me. She said I was really tight in the glutes and massaged (ouch!!) them! I went kicking /swimming with flippers on Thurs and my dicky knee kept clicking and running this morning left me feeling a little loose in the kneecap. Not sure if its all related but I guess it's a sign to do my leg exercises and keep the muscle up to scratch!

No comments: