Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 18- whatever happened to 17?????
Started with a sort of swim- at least I moved through the water for 30 mins. If effort equals calories used then I think I've used enough to last me a week! Distance travelled was not good!
An amazing thing happened today- I actually got out into the garden to fulfill the New Year's Resolution that was made FOR me ( def not MY idea!) I weeded and potted and then collected kindling for winter. I feel so very very very noble. I'm going to note this in my diary so when 'we' all come to be accountable for our past years resolutions then I won't be found wanting! Haha- how very prim and proper I sound!
I had the next interview for this job and now I really want it! The people are so nice and I think I could do it. However I'm waiting to see if they want me.

No comments: