Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day 13 & 14- Ran on Saturday - now in training for the Run for Kids- did about 8.5km reasonably easily. Bike ride today- and I'm about as good on the bike as I am in the pool!!! Enough said about that! Kerryn- I really like your idea about eating 3 free meals a week ( instead of a free day) I think I breezed over it before but it really makes a lot of sense- so thankyou.
My 2 sisters , Ginny and Judy, are now reading my blog and catching up on all that I do. Ahh- the wonders of technology. I guess I could always ring them more often!! Perhaps I should have put that as one of my New Year Resolutions. Each year when we set our resolutions we do it as a family - all recorded and therefore made accountable!!. We also make a general one for each other. The one they made for me was to get into the garden more often- at least twice a month. I realised the other day that I need to get out there quick smart to make it through January. I wonder if pulling out that huge dandelion near the front door would qualify as gardening??

1 comment:

Kek said...

Yer welcome Linda...free days so don't work for me. I just go nuts and completely pig out and then don't seem able to stop.

A treat here and there suits me much better.