Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 8! Started the day really well with my eating, unfortunately was out all morning and didn't get back til 2pm and then started the 'feast'! Was okay with what I had first- yummy scrummy ricotta cheese ( lowish fat) honey and cinnamon on turkish toasted bread. Unfortunately Husband had bought some chocolate yesterday and I saw it:((((( Needless to say- it's not there now! Mother- in -law ( love her dearly) bought me a bag of liquorice to say thanks for taking her to the dr. However I haven't opened it- YET!!!!! It's safe while it's still closed.. Went to gym and did arms and a circuit and will go for a walk soon with my husband. I've got an interview on Thursday with another gym- they rang today and we had a ph interview ( 40 MINUTES on my mobile phone!!!! Yikes!!!) It really sounds great- they even have a couple of groups of disabled young adults doing a class and they cater for the elderly- which I am fast approaching!!! I'm really excited about it anyway- w hich in itself is a miracle!

4 comments:

Kek said...

OK, the theory is that you can achieve excellent results if you eat clean 90% of the time. So if you eat 5 meals a day, that's 35 meals each week. 10% of those can be crap food - that's 3 meals.

How about setting yourself a goal of 3 free meals, but spread them over the week? For example, you could do something like Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch and Wednesday night a nice chocolate treat. Plan it in advance and then you can save that bag of licorice/block of chocolate or whatever for one of your free meals.

Just watch the portion sizes. You can't have a whole large pizza, but 3 slices is OK.

Debstar said...

I'm like you Linda in that I can pass on just about any goodies so long as its sealed. Once its opened you may as well say goodbye to the lot.

Unknown said...

Portion size is no prob- I never eat much at one sitting. The problem is once I start on the bad- then I tend to stay that way. I think the only way I can control this is to say a big fat NOOOOOOO!!

Unknown said...

My theory deb, is that if it's eaten quickly then it's not so bad!