Sunday, January 14, 2007

Well.....got together with my family today and finalised the New Year Resolution list! It's written in concrete now- the 12 week challenge!! Started by packing my food for tomorrow when I'm in the city and I KNOW that will be a major temptation. Going running with my daughter in the late afternoon so that will be my exercise for the day. I gave the blog address to both my sisters so they can check up on my progress! Tomorrow I'm going for an interview at a fernwood gym fairly close to me- for a part time receptionist job. I'm really excited about it and not really nervous or worried ( hmmmm...now that gives me something to worry about!!) Don't really think I've got much chance but I am pleased by at least getting to the interview stage.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Wish I could go into the city with you & do some shopping. Though I hear it's going to be hot,hot,hot in Melbourne today so maybe not. LOL

Good luck with the interview.

Unknown said...

I love it hot but at the moment I'm in my husbands office doing some work- so just looking at it through the window!
Thanks for the luck- I'll need it. My 'worry meter' is starting to rise!
how are you?