Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Day 9. All I can say is bad bad bad!! Eating - that is! I'll explain the prob. Went to work this morning with my husband in the city ( Filing stuff) so took my bag of good goodies with me. Leaving the house at 6.30 it was far too early to have brekky so when we got there we had a coffee and toast. Morning tea- I know I should have some fruit but that protein bar is far nicer with tea- so I had about a quarter of it. Lunch time- got my sandwhich, fruit etc....BUT...... I'm invited out with the girls! Can't refuse that! So..... ( I am a sweet tooth) its banana pancakes. After work the traffic is too busy to immediately go home- so its time for a coffee and I rarely drink coffee without something sweet- so a bickky it is. And now I'm home and I realise it's been a pig of an eating day! Did do the yoga dvd though and that was nice. Actually- when I was just about to do the relaxation bit at the end, I had to get up to put the spuds on for tea. My arm was quite sore. Did the relaxation and bingo! Not sore anymore. Maybe that's a cure for slightly strained muscles- lying flat out with your eyes closed! lol

No comments: